Thursday 7 February 2013

Simplicity is beautiful


A New Zealand 50 cents coin is my all time favourite!!! It's not one of the rare coins of all but I truly fall in love with its meaning. The image of a barque described with the word "Endeavour".

According to my perception, traveling by a barque at the old time is not easy. It was full with obstacles from unpredicted situation such as weather, dangerous sea creatures, human themselves and so on. However, look at this from another angle, with physical and mental readiness, self-development, team spirits and strong will; the success is accomplished.

It remind me of the proverb "Where there is a will, there is a way"
 
What's your most favourite coin? :)
 

Good to know : The shop is named "Petra", the lost ancient metropolitan in Jordan, as it was my most memorable trip, moreover, in Thai, Petra(เภตรา pronounces as peh-tra) means a barque.




No comments:

Post a Comment